We strive to satisfy all customers as our reputation depends on your satisfaction. When taking your own measurements, keep the following in mind:
- We will not be responsible for measurements not taken by a Show Season representative. Any alterations will be at your own expense.
- Check your measurement tape with a ruler or yardstick. Some tapes will stretch with use.
- Fill out the measurement form COMPLETELY. Be sure to include the height, weight, body stance and build of shoulders as these are extremely important.
- Before taking measurements, tie a string around your actual waist against bare skin to accurately mark your waist position as many of the measurements are taken either to or from this point.
- Take measurements in a lightweight shirt, with jeans or slacks. Do not take any measurements on bare skin or in a body suit other than your waist. Please indicate what type of shoes were worn during measuring.
- Take actual measurements. DO NOT ADD OR SUBTRACT inches around or in length. Be honest about your height and weight.
- Please email photo’s of front, side and back.
- The SHOW SEASON staff is always ready to answer any questions so please do not hesitate to call us for assistance.
Don’t forget to download our Measurement Form in PDF